Black & White Truck Manufacturing (Pty) Ltd (t/a R21 Truck & Plant) collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, contact email address & phone number, ID number, physical address etc.)
How data is collected
You directly provide Black & White Truck Manufacturing (Pty) Ltd (t/a R21 Truck & Plant) with most of the data we collect. We also collect and process data when you:
- Access and use websites or social media platforms by using cookies, web beacons and other technologies
- Register online to receive newsletters, promotions or information regarding our services and product offerings
- By filling in forms on our website, or forms provided to you
- Place an order using our online web portal
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Voluntarily participate in any form of competition or promotion offered by Black & White Truck Manufacturing (Pty) Ltd (t/a R21 Truck & Plant)
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- By posting comments or content on our social media pages.
- By accessing public records or to comply with an obligation imposed by law
- We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources: a Facebook message from the Facebook Messenger App or Facebook itself, any online comments such as google reviews or online review feedback websites
- Communicate special offers and newsletters on products
- Communicate with you or respond to your enquiry
- Perform online surveys
- Process your order and provide you with information, support or services you request from us
- Black & White Truck Manufacturing (Pty) Ltd (t/a R21 Truck & Plant) will not sell your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes
- We may share your information with other companies in our group
- We may disclose relevant personal information to our employees or service providers as necessary for interaction with you
- Other parties when necessary to protect and conduct our legal rights in response to legal processes
- Where we have your consent or are required by law to do so
- Black & White Truck Manufacturing (Pty) Ltd (t/a R21 Truck & Plant) securely stores your data at our fixed web and email hosting providers: Xneelo https://xneelo.co.za/ and Microsoft https://www.microsoft.com/en-za
- Banking details and card payment information are not entered or present on our website
- Black & White Truck Manufacturing (Pty) Ltd (t/a R21 Truck & Plant) sends out information about products and services we think you may be of interest to you. We responsibly send this information as part of our business processes.
- You will always be given an opportunity to opt out from receiving email, telephonic or other online marketing tools.
- You have the right at any time to stop Black & White Truck Manufacturing (Pty) Ltd (t/a R21 Truck & Plant) from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Data protection rights
You may request us to:
- Provide copies of your personal data
- Correct any information you believe is inaccurate
- Complete the information you believe is incomplete, inaccurate, misleading or out of date
- Erase, destroy or delete your personal data as per section 14, section 14 provides that we may retain personal information we required by law
- Restrict the processing of your personal data, attached form 1 below refers
- Change or deletion of personal data, attached form 2 below refers
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. Contact details can be found below under the "How to contact us" heading.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Using online analytics scripts to allow us to advertise more relevant products to you on other websites (example Facebook & Google)
Type of cookies used
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Black & White Truck Manufacturing (Pty) Ltd (t/a R21 Truck & Plant) sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the www.allaboutcookies.org website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function correctly as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Tel: +27 (0)11 316 4980
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Black & White Truck Manufacturing (Pty) Ltd (t/a R21 Truck & Plant) has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Regulator’s Office.
- Website: https://www.justice.gov.za/inforeg/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 33 Hoofd Street, Forum III, 3rd Floor, Braampark, South Africa
Should you wish to object to the processing of your personal information through our website as stated above, please download the relevant forms here, complete them and attach them in an email to us. Please refer to the "How to contact us" heading above.